YelpDe Happy Cajun 16 reviews50055 N State Hwy 289
Pottsboro, TX 75076
- Events on September 19, 2014
- Fastrac's Sunset / Dinner Cruise aboard Island GirlStarts: 6:30 pmEnds: September 19, 2014 - 8:30 pmLocation: 300 Lighthouse Drive Pottsboro, TexasDescription: Cast away the day aboard Island Girl with Fastrac Charters' Sunset / Dinner Crew. This is a a perfect way to end the day with a 2 hour cruise on beautiful Lake Texoma. We hear all the time that this is some of the best fun you can have on the lake.
Island Girl is a beautiful 65' Excursion Boat with a capacity of 86 people, although we limit our cruises to ~50 passengers for comfort. The vessel is climate controlled on the lower deck and has a large upper deck and bow with plenty of seating. Our professional crew is here to make sure you experience is perfect.
Our cruises depart from Lighthouse Marina approximately an hour before sunset Friday and Saturday Nights. Pricing for Sunset Cruises start at $25 for adults / $12 for the kids. You may also add a fantastic dinner option (see below). All of our cruises are BYOB and we do have snacks and sodas available for purchase.
Our dinner option for this cruise is below. Most people do add dinner... Trust us, it's worth it! We do need to have your order in no later than noon on the day of the cruise to make sure our caterer can make the proper arrangements.
Mexican Fiesta - $15 per person
- Choice of Combination Chicken and Beef Fajitas or Veggie Tacos
- Spanish Rice, Refried Beans, Tortillas, Sour Cream, Guacamole, Chips and Salsa
- Add Cinnamon Churros $4 per person
- Complimentary Water, and Tea. Sodas Available for Purchase. BYOB
All Cruises Kids Menu - Kid's Menu- $8 per child
- Choice of Chicken Fingers, Hot Dog, Grilled Cheese
- Choice of French Fries, Fruit Salad
- DESSERT $2 Brownie or Pudding Cup
For more information or bookings, call Fastrac Charters at 903.361.0775. Advance Reservations are strongly recommended as space fills up quickly on weekends.
Contact: (903) 361-8500
Web Site: http://fastrac.com
More Info: http://www.laketexoma.com/event--Fastracs-Sunset--Dinner-Cruise-aboard-Island-Girl/1931
- Events on September 20, 2014
- University of Texoma - Learn to Kayak, Paddleboard, and SailStarts: 12:00 amEnds: September 20, 2014 - 12:00 amLocation: 300 Lighthouse Drive Pottsboro, TexasDescription: University of Texoma has your class in FUN at Lake Texoma! Learn to Stand-Up Paddleboard, Kayak, and Sail each Saturday at Lighthouse Resort. Classes are $5 per person and you will receive a $5 voucher off your first rental. All ages welcome!
UNIVERSITY OF TEXOMA PRESENTS:
Basic Kayaking (10a - 11a)
Join us for a fun-filled Basic Kayaking class. University of Texoma Instructors will teach you how to safely and comfortably kayak.
Stand Up Paddleboarding Lessons (12p - 1p)
Join us for a fun-filled Stand Up Paddleboard class. University of Texoma Instructors will teach you how to safely and comfortably use a Hobie DuraSUP Stand Up Paddleboard.
Intro to Sailing (2p - 3p)
Want to learn how to sail? We offer a 1 hour introductory course to teach you how to sail our Hobie Cats for $5 per person. Class is every Saturday at 2pm weather and wind permitting!
For more information or to book these classes, Call Beth at 903.361.8500. Advance Reservations Required as class sizes are limited.
Contact: (903) 361-8500
Web Site: http://universityoftexoma.com
More Info: http://www.laketexoma.com/event--University-of-Texoma--Learn-to-Kayak-Paddleboard-and-Sail/1957
- Bow Hunting Seminar at Hagerman NWRStarts: 2:00 pmEnds: September 20, 2014 - 4:00 pmLocation: 6465 Refuge Road Sherman, TexasDescription: Bow Hunt Seminar at Hagerman NWR presented by Rick Cantu - open to anyone interested in bow hunting and highly recommended for those who got permits for the 2014 Archery Deer Hunt at the Refuge.
Contact: (903) 786-2826
Web Site: http://www.friendsofhagerman.com/Activities
More Info: http://www.laketexoma.com/event--Bow-Hunting-Seminar-at-Hagerman-NWR/1767
- Events on September 21, 2014
- Sunday Brunch on The OasisStarts: 10:00 amEnds: September 21, 2014 - 2:00 pmLocation: 300 Lighthouse Drive Pottsboro, TexasDescription: Join us at "Oasis @ The Lighthouse" for Sunday Brunch 10a-2p Price is just $8 for adults and $4 for kids under 13. We also have $3 Mimosas and Bloody Marys. (Located next to the Fuel Dock at Lighthouse Resort and Marina)
Oasis @ The Lighthouse is a full-service club offering beer, wine and mixed drinks as well as a delicious menu of snack-a-tizers, burgers, wraps and more. The Oasis is a beautifully decorated double-decker houseboat with tons of indoor space with HD Television as well as a completely open top deck with plenty of tables, a dance floor, and a great atmosphere. Hours of Operation are currently Thu & Fri Evenings (until 11p), Saturday (11a-11p), and Sunday (10a-3p). The space is available for private parties and events as well.
Contact: (903) 361-0504
Web Site: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Oasis-at-the-Lighthouse/773882139328675
More Info: http://www.laketexoma.com/event--Sunday-Brunch-on-The-Oasis/1946
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/dhcweb/public_html/wp-content/themes/Aim/lib/twitter.lib.php on line 101